1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is everybody playing?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Morgan Ford, Dec 4, 2017.

1. ScoopyWP

ScoopyWP Powder Monkey

Boom Beach (beached piggies task force), relaxed fun for all levels. CoC (curtier clan) which I'm a bit rubbish at. Dominations is fun if you take things slowly and like going to war (Dominion Stars).

2. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

What wrong MIdoki? You don't like what this thread has to say so you buried it?

Taipanfan likes this.
  3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Not at all, but it's off topic and not Plunder Pirates general discussion (as mentioned in the other thread, Wollimaus' less than complimentary 'Game has gotten boring' thread was moved from here to General Discussion as it is PP-related.

(Incidentally, as well as Plunder Pirates I'm currently playing in various amounts Destiny 2, Arena of Valor, Alphabear, Candy Crush Soda Saga, Puzzle Fighter, Rival Kingdoms and Transformers Earth War, and I've just finished Gears of War 4).

4. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Thanks for the game suggestions @Lynsey [Midoki] . While most suggest on this thread have been games I've tried and quickly lost interest in, your list had a few I haven't tried. To add another suggestion to this thread, about 100-200 of us from here have jumped over to MonstroCity Rampage. I would not recommend that game based on numerous bugs and game rebalancing as is usually the case with new games, but it might hold appeal to some. Think the PP players make up the top two syndicates over there, and probably account for 5 of the top 10 syndicates, so you might find some familiar faces.

5. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer First Mate

I play Clash Royale with quite a few from pirates, fun game!

6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I gave up on Candy Crush, people kept asking me for stuff on Facebook.

7. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

Thank you for the suggestions. The new Destiny 2 update should be interesting.

8. BBBD3000

BBBD3000 Powder Monkey

Marvel Future Fight