1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think of the update?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bjays92, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Armands

Armands Powder Monkey

Regarding Daily rewards.. haven't received Sunday's chest :( Today was again monday's reward

2. Ian

Ian Commodore

3. MorganFlint

MorganFlint First Mate

I'm hoping that those will be coming in the next update!

4. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

@Armands same thing happened to me and my husband, no marauder chest for Sunday reward!!!:( So why was Sunday skipped?:confused: Hmmm....

5. MorganFlint

MorganFlint First Mate

@Tiger Lilly because the game rewards were introduced and started on a Monday.

6. MorganFlint

MorganFlint First Mate

Disregard, I saw you heard in the other thread ;)

7. Jackal

Jackal Crew

Soon I hope!

8. Jonesy

Jonesy Crew

You mean how does it inhibit using gems for streaking? It doesn't. But, a free player, that attacks/snipes, waits online for pirates to recruit, then does it again, to say 50 or 100, can be online for hours. I know, I've done it, repeatedly before I gave up on streaking. Now, I don't know what the timer is set for, and I won't be finding out, but I can tell you that when Clash implemented it, I got the autoboot several times a day, while legitimately playing (and also paying, a lot). There are other ways to stop cheaters or, you just make it so you can be attacked while you are online, then that does away with the "cheats"....... but that'd make sense......

9. Jonesy

Jonesy Crew

You can see my reply to @peg-brain bob for the reference, but basically they could have just made it so you can be attacked while online..... or any of several other ways to stop cheating. Oh well. Back to my new game.....

10. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Actually PB only bans you if you have not attacked for eight hours...

11. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

@Ultimate Sea Dog - Not quite correct... see @Lynsey [Midoki] 's response (in another thread):

Basically if you are online for more than 9 hours solid - you will be kicked out of game for a few mins.

12. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

For,what it is worth, I'm loving the Guild event. We really needed this. Rumbles is more/less a spenders win and is fine for anyone who can afford it.

Yeah, Midoki needs folks like this to keep us enjoying what PP offers. ;)

Now that Midoki is free of bird poop perhaps we can all enjoy (once again) the creative inthousam Midoki had during PP's initial release.

Yes @Lynsey [Midoki] and @Chris [Midoki] you both played a vital role here and I still dream of the creative talents you offered during the Holiday's :)

Welcome back and now let's ROCK THiS virtual world the way you intended it.

Tiger

13. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard First Mate

Great to see Tiger again.

Scarlet Fever and Ian like this.
  14. Ian

Ian Commodore