The game is broken

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Intimidator, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Burian

Burian Crew

I saw that the wall lv22 and the lv23 maxed ones have exactly the same colour in the island layout. It makes difficult to understand which wall are to be upgraded. Can you fix this please Lynsey?

Intimidator likes this.
  2. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I haven’t finished my pirate hall yet so had to look at other islands...the max level has more black on the sides. It took me a while to see the difference. However, if you have walls inside walls it is very difficult to tell which one is which.

3. xVortexinator

xVortexinator Powder Monkey

I was thinking the same thing. I looked over some of the other pirates on the game with Level 14 Pirate Halls - to see what sort of new upgrades and stuff they had with the new Pirate Hall island colours and defences. I only thought there was 1 new wall colour/upgrade that they added in, until these other pirates on the forums pointed out that there are two new upgrades/level of walls. Very hard to tell which is which. I had to zoom all the way in on my device and squint my eyes to see the small differences in the walls. Doesn’t necessarily feel rewarding to have basically the same wall colour/look for spending over 3,000,000+ gold on each piece, even if it does make your walls that bit stronger.

Perhaps you could make the future discrepancies of walls more visible in the next upcoming Pirate Halls? As, like these pirates are saying: it is very hard to tell which walls you’ve upgraded and which ones you’ve not, and when fighting other rival pirates.

4. Thank you Midoki, very generous of you to give us the extra time.

peg-brain bob likes this.
  5. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Thank you very much for the extra time Midoki. Extremely generous & very much appreciated! :)