1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Storm Timing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by McQ, Jul 17, 2017.

1. McQ

McQ First Mate

Been requested before - but thought I'd mention it again. Can the timing for the storms rotate a bit please? The same 4 hour slots each day favour certain parts of the world if you are on the right time zones. If it was changed from 4 hour to 3 hour intervals the storms would arrive at slightly different times each day.

I much prefer the storms to normal raiding. Having them randomly appear a few times a week outside of the event would give a change up to the same old rinse and repeat attacks too.

2. Bjays92

Bjays92 First Mate

Seconding this post

3. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Crew

It would be nice, if the storm comes every 3 hours. Personally i don't like to fight during the storm. My pirates are still not strong enough, the canons and mortars are very bad for them. I live in Finland and i have during the daytime only 2 x 4 hours of sunny weather, from 11 am to 3 pm(most people are working) and from 7 pm to 11 pm(i should sleep already :confused:). I try to use the sunny weather as much as possible(and use gems to speed up my troops) to get the ppts for my guild. 4 hours for one session is a little bit to long.
    Could you please think about it and maybe changes this some day?