Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NN99, Sep 12, 2019.
Still Standing events.... Any Info on them ?
Maybe it’s a bonus for players with rogue outhouses!
It’s a new type of event. Same as battling or voyaging are events. But, it just hasn’t been clarified what it is.
Keep an eye out for more info on the new event, it's coming next month!
Can’t wait... seriously.
Will we get instructions before the 5 days before ? Or just when the notice pops up ?
What is a rogue outhouse? Do you have mini flamegates installed into the seats or something?
A rogue outhouse is one tucked away in a corner... that you only notice when the island is 99% destroyed and all your pirates are going for a swim!
Now I understand. Had no idea what you meant initially.
Or all pirates are busy far away with less than 30 sec remaining when you notice the rogue outhouse.
I might have to design an actual rogue outhouse, that looks exactly like a normal outhouse, but chases and attacks when a pirate hits it. A bit like a D&D mimic...
I don’t think I need the nightmares an outhouse that chases me while attacking would bring.
However, a defensive capability would be amazing. Possibly a stunning effect similar to a voodoo gate followed by flame gate effect as you get closer to the incredible stench of your typical long drop outhouse.
I'd rather see Lynsey's version, spurting corrosive b$#&@ liquid as it chases down a pirate.That would be fun to watch in camera view.
There's a little bit of info in the news/social feeds, if anyone's interested! And of course, feel free to ask questions!
Do we get credit for undeployed pirates, or do we need to throw them all in at the end for credit
Pirates have to be deployed - obviously lobbing a load in at the end is a tactic you could use, but you'd have to balance that against the risk of getting fewer stars (you get extra Tokens for more stars), or even losing the battle (in which case, you get nothing!).
Also no, you can't scrape a 1* victory on minimal troops, deploy the rest of your crew then end the battle straight after with the Finish button. To get Survivor Event Tokens, you either have to get 3*, or the timer has to run out when you're on 1 or 2 stars.
Do all crew has same survivor value? Do gs troops have value?
Can we re-use our crew that survived? Or.....do we need to gem up a fresh set again? Lol, already know the answer but humor me anyway.
FAQ explains that surviving crew with longer hire times and higher costs will earn more tokens.
Guild ships crew are not addressed in FAQ. Also, does the LP count as one of your Pirates?
“Feel free to ask questions”....guess no answers on weekend ☺️
Also, do resurrected crew have survivor value?
1) The number of Tokens given per pirate depend on its hire time/cost and Tavern slot size
2) You can't re-use surviving pirates - this is the same as it ever was.
3) Legendary Pirates are pirates, so they also provide Tokens if they survive!
4) Donated Pirates from the Guild Ship are also pirates, so they also provide Tokens if they survive!
5) Bog-standard resurrected Skeletons used to be Pirates, so they also provide Tokens if they survive (but not as many as the Pirate they were resurrected from would have got)
6) Exceptions are Ghastly Gunslingers and Skellywags using the Power of Voodoo - as they get resurrected as themselves, they provide the same amount of Tokens if they'd never had died.
Separate names with a comma.