Skipping Battle Summary screen

Discussion in 'General Strategies' started by Captain Redbeard, Dec 20, 2014.

1. So at the end of each battle is the battle summary screen showing all your stats for the fight. I don't have the patience to sit through the animation, but if you click on the check mark to skip it you can't see the stats.
    Well, I accidentally discovered you can swipe on the screen to skip the animation, yet still see the stats at the end. Hope that shaves a few precious seconds off your battles.

yeti likes this.
  2. Burnz

Burnz Captain

I too don't have the patience for the animation and always swipe to just get the stats.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Good tip. Thanks :)

4. Been doing this all along xD

5. yeti

yeti Captain

Thanks redbeard! Awesome tip, i didn't know swiping would do that. It's the little things...

6. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Great tip gaining to be using it from now on

7. Luqman

Luqman Crew

Actually,just by tapping the screen will also skip the animation,but,good tip too. ;)

8. Good tip,glad you shared it.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    Captain Hakjka likes this.
  9. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Learn something new all the time. Thanks

10. mana

mana Crew

If you like me surrender to an NPC to drop your PR rank.. be careful not to tap on the screen too fast, I lost pirates being dropped on the island by tapping the screen too fast while the defeat screen was still loading to pop up. :(

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.