1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Record for Longest Inactive Pirates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sea Patriot, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

So far I found a player (PH6) with 459+ days inactive, has anyone else found one with more days? And what was the Pirate Hall level? And I found another one at PH1 with 597 days 8 hours

2. ~Spyder~

~Spyder~ Powder Monkey

We had a PH1 join our guild recently with nearly 800 days SeaPat! A couple of weeks later and they're up to PH4 and playing regularly. He said he couldn't even remember downloading it before...

Sea Patriot likes this.
  3. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

I have a PH5 @ 584 days... (I created it during the unspeakable era - and abandoned it when Midoki fixed the points).

Midoki recently helped reunite me with it & I rediscovered how much fun the early stages are! :)

WePillageYou, ~Spyder~, Ian and 3 others like this.
  4. Ian

Ian Commodore

We are pretty tolerant to inactive members; understanding that some people download it, play it a bit then put it away, only to return a year or two later. What I look at is the number of attacks per days active and asking the question when they come in. Active members seem to stay, whilst inactive drop out very quickly.

5. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

MIdoki needs to create a dead island event. During the event open up any base that is 30 days inactive or more to attack by any level PH. Then the faster you destroy a dead island or with the least number of pirates the more tokens you earn for the attack. Call the event Quitters Revenge or Rampage the Dead or something.