PH Thirteen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NinjaNurse, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] Ghastly gunslinger final training for ph13 voodoo hut says “can be resurrected as himself with 0% health. Believe that was fixed technically to be 75%, but doesn’t say so in the training description. @850arrr noticed it just now. Not sure anyone would want to do that training for 0% or so it says. Lol ;)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Fixed!

Intimidator likes this.
  3. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

How am I ever going to do all these upgrades when we’re in a loot (gold, grog, BP, EP) crises? Still no respawning strongholds, Rumbles with limited rewards and the costs for upgrades continue to be victim of inflation. Looks like players are dropping like flies, and more continue to follow as problems continue to fester and go unresolved.....

4. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Sooooooo..... if I calculate correctly, being gold isn’t easy to come by, I would have to do a 70 attack streak to be able to upgrade to PH13

5. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Don’t be silly. As much as I hate dropping rank (it’s a chore almost as much as maintaining) I’ll be slumming it down in the low ranks so I can streak for free with a couple gunners taking a ph and mines/distilleries for a win. Super cheap and I need the chest for bp anyway. Doing 25 attacks in a row in the high ranks doesn’t appeal to me all that much anymore. Nothing to prove. ;) Also I think the points aren’t all that bad. Wanna say 800 or so for 3 stars in 3-400 ranks using a cheap crew. Don’t quote me though.

Unique Rebel and Sea Patriot like this.
  6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Gonna wait for a rainy day, then I’ll do a good streak for PH13

Unique Rebel likes this.
  7. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Ph 13 ARRRs upgrade has a +8 range boost. Total of 20 tiles now. Holy moly! That can’t be right can it? Pretty much takes flying pirates out of the equation if you can cover nearly the whole island with ARRRs range. Hmmm...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019 at 5:56 PM
  8. Lynsey [Midoki]

That doesn't sound right, I'll take a look tomorrow morning!

Intimidator likes this.
  9. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Good new for you guys though. I’ve seen people that already gemmed the upgrade. Haha :)

Sea Patriot likes this.
  10. Lynsey [Midoki]

11. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Doesn’t surprise me one bit, SMH

12. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] A guild mate was telling me he finished his ph 13 upgrade. BP per attack in the 900 ranks went from 128 down to 102 per attack. Isn’t it supposed to go up with your rank and pirate hall? Pretty please say it ain’t so...! I know it was 128 on ph 12 because I was just in the 900s the other week and I still have ph12 myself.

13. Lynsey [Midoki]

Definitely supposed to go up - I'll look into this.

14. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

My apologies. He didn’t look at the ph level he was attacking. That was ph 13 vs a ph 12 island. Oopsie. I just looked myself. 12 vs 12 was 128. 12 vs 13 was 160.