1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out now! - Limited Edition Figures

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Chris [Midoki], Jan 28, 2016.

1. pronomis

pronomis Powder Monkey

Have an extra Bomber, need a Brute. I'm willing to trade or buy.

2. Tottok

Tottok Crew

I'm selling the complete set for 40€, only in Madrid.Who's interested to buy send a PM. Its also listed on vibbo.

3. pronomis

pronomis Powder Monkey

Hey Tottok, did my PM reach you?

4. pronomis

pronomis Powder Monkey

OK, once again ... Need a Brute. Willing to buy or trade!

5. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

It looks like they changed the payout on tokens. Now you get done with gem purchase and a reduced amount with chests from store. Made the cost to acquire 1 almost double.

6. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Yep, this happened about half a month ago. I decided to splurge on chests, then...arrgh

7. captaintau

captaintau Crew

I have two brutes. Anyone like to swap?

8. Graham Cross

Graham Cross Powder Monkey

Can anyone tell why I was not offered a Pirate model when I purchased 1500 gems, I should have got 1000 tokens but I have not seen any so far and that's 1 month since I purchased them. I only purchase that many gems just to get another model have they run out of them?.

9. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Not sure why you would waste time posting this question here vs. sending an email to Support via the PP app.

Just saying....

TiGeR

10. Skye

Skye Commodore

If you go to the Token page, it should show your current token count - if it hit 1000, it starts back at 0 and starts counting back up from there.

If you got to 1000, you will have received a message to your in-game log with your claim code and a link to claim it. If you didn't receive this code (check the bottle icon tab of your log book), then contact rovio customer support.

Also keep in mind if you made the purchase while in a region where the offer isn't supported (such as while connected to a foreign vpn or when travelling), you will not get tokens.

11. Graham Cross

Thanks Skye I just wasn't sure what to do, this old brain needs to be focused into the right direction, I now have an pirate model on its way. My grandson just loves them.

Skye likes this.
  12. Graham Cross

Hi Tiger, posting on here might not have been the right place to post but it got me pirate model so maybe it was the right place to post.

13. Mushmellow

Mushmellow Powder Monkey

Too bad my country is not on the list.
    I'm willing to buy the whole set.

14. Blanquito

Blanquito Powder Monkey

Need brute have extra bomber and buc for trade

15. Got's me the brute...it would be UBER cool IF midoki came out with a Sky Raider, and the other's!!..ohh sup @Blanquito