1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEXT UPDATE WHEN???????????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fanta, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Fanta

Fanta Powder Monkey

we hope that it will become true very early?
    can you give us some news? ;D

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

There's an optional update out now, which will become mandatory once the event has finished. It's got some fixes and optimisations in it, as well as restoring our usual sunny skies.

Fanta likes this.
  3. Fanta

Fanta Powder Monkey

yes i already done! i was talking about a serious upgrade that concern PH12 !
    so that all players like me will can start over farming ;D
    please give me an answer!

4. Broadside

Broadside Crew

lol I think farming days are done: if we ever need gold again I'll open all those useless chests.

(edit: typo)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  5. Burian

Burian Powder Monkey

I'm totally agree with Fanta.
    It's a year now that we have only rumble to do, using gold only to rearm traps. This game is now very very boring, please give us some other thing to do. We need news, real news and not fakes like the lp's outfit or similar. We are not interested on it. No one was happy for last update. No one interested or happy for new chests or LP outfit upgrades (we will need 10 yaers to finish this upgrades that change nothing in rumbles).

Please midoki, give use something to do!

Bye

6. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

indeed, I have a ton of gold chests from doing a 5 streak its nuts and I haven't needed to open any of them yet.