New Rumbles 1v1 are Still Gem-to-Win

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Super-Nor, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

I guess we have no hope ever of rumbles not being pay to win. A simple 10 battle per player limit would solve everything.

Benefits of new 1v1 format so far:
    • faster start times, but sadly matching does not seem to bother with guild rank much
    • better rewards when we lose, because why would we bother gemming to win
    I like seeing the snow again, so that is nice.

2. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

This should be the priority.

I’m a strong believer in improvements in gameplay over new upgrades. Both are essential but if you want to enhance the gaming experience, the customer base must be heard.

3. SkimPappa

SkimPappa Powder Monkey

I don’t want to be limited to 10 battles. I like fighting hard to win.

MorganFlint likes this.
  4. Heatmiser4

Heatmiser4 Crew

I do agree limited numbers of battles would be a killer for me. If you want that go play coc. 24hrs fight as much as you can. That is pp to me. Yes those who spend more win more. So maybe we need leagues. Kinda sounds like midoki already groups us that way for rumble matching with their tier system. I am hoping player averages will eventually make it into the matching system. That was the original plan I think but seems like worry from some caused them to back down. Hope they reconsider as that will be the only true way to get fair matches. :cool:

Cap'n Flyht likes this.