1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New outfits on the horizon. What else would you like to see in the upcoming update?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cap'n freestoner, May 14, 2017.

1. cap'n freestoner

cap'n freestoner Powder Monkey

There is much speculation in our guild that the Viking style Pirates indictes a possible northern map which would would be great. Although I must admit I have been sailing lazily and still not finished the Eastern Seas yet. I think it'd be nice to see to see the legendary fort finally full too.

2. Dutchie

Dutchie First Mate

Ask no questions and they will tell you no lies :)

As with previous new content, they will tweet tease us when it's ready, but nothing wrong with getting excited as to what might be coming... ;)

cap'n freestoner likes this.
  3. cap'n freestoner

cap'n freestoner Powder Monkey

Indeed. I was just curious as to everyone's speculations. Part of me hopes that it's something to keep all the maxed out ph11's playing now they don't need to plunder so much loot and part of me hopes it's something that everyone can fun with. Exciting times in the pirate realms but as you say only time will tell.

Dutchie likes this.
  4. Ian

Ian Commodore

Vikings are explorers amongst other things and need a new Map; but then what's the point of a map if your boat isn't up for the voyage;
    which means a bigger Viking style longboat; but before that you need a brighter Lighthouse to guide it safely back.
    Also, a Viking longboat also has many oars, meaning more pirates are needed, so a bigger Tavern is sort to source these pirates from.
    But a bigger Tavern means more pirates and more Pirates drinking means another Outhouse and that is only found with a bigger Pirate Halls so an upgrade there should be expected.
    And to protect your new Tavern, lighthouse, and ships dock while you are away; you will be needing stronger defences and more WALLS!
    But walls cost money so you will need more mines and distilleries will be needed along with stores to store these extra resources.

All of this just because someone said that they saw a new outfit hanging in the Tailor's window the other day! :eek:

5. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

My predictions are:
    Voodoo outfits phased out for Viking outfits
    Viking ship/northern map?
    1 new event type (possible)

6. acersharp1

acersharp1 Crew

Well I guess there is a new flying dude that drops bombs...that answers some of the question lol

New PH would be really nice @Ian with all of the above you mentioned...but definitely a new map @Lynsey [Midoki] wink wink?

7. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Not in this upcoming update. ;)

8. Captain cookiebeard

Captain cookiebeard Powder Monkey

No new map? That's just sad. :(
    But do we get two new Legendary Pirates? Come on Midoki, the more the merrier! :)

9. Lynsey [Midoki]

Not this update! But a lot of stuff that's been mentioned will hopefully be making an appearance this year (along with some other stuff).

10. Captain cookiebeard

Oh now I am sadder :eek:
    Well, hopefully the update turns out well! I am glad to see the game getting updated. :D

11. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

12. Lynsey [Midoki]

Soooooon

Bjays92 likes this.
  13. Bjays92

Bjays92 First Mate

Thanks for all the updates @Lynsey [Midoki] making me very hopeful for the year. Looks like we will be getting new events, lp's, a new map and a new ph all this year which is epic!

14. Captain cookiebeard

Lynsey could gieve us a small hint about the new lps? Or maybe take ideas from the community so that we know what's coming at us? :rolleyes:

15. acersharp1

acersharp1 Crew

The ;) just confuses me now...lol...I totally will/will not tell you :rolleyes::cool::p:D

So confusing!!!! Come on now...haha

16. Omar Ceceña

Omar Ceceña First Mate

I did ask about the costume names, @Lynsey [Midoki] responded with: "As for the rest, you'll have to wait and see."