Loss of Pirates

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Nomad, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Nomad

Nomad Powder Monkey

I think that pirates deployed but not destroyed during the attack should not have to be recruited again. Sometimes I have 20 Gunners left after an attack but when the battle is over their icon goes out and makes me recruit them again. This a waste of time and Gems. I know this game is set up to make money, but I think Midoki is too greedy. I spend $20 dollars a month because I love the game and I think as players we need a little consideration from Midoki.

2. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS First Mate

:):):)

I was just thinking the same today AGAIN! It would be nice if we could get survivors back, not need to recruit them again. There is a game where we get deployed and survived troops back, but it is not Plunders :(

Would a ladder on our ships help them to climb back on board o_O ? Just a thought and wish-thinking ;)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  3. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

@Nomad As a long time player of this game, I give this thread a 2 thumbs up and a hi five. We deserve to have this happen. And I don’t mean charging us BP/EP or a higher cost of perks, just let us keep the pirates who didn’t die in battle.

Tiger Claw likes this.
  4. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Hey there SP. Glad some of the old timers are surfacing for air.

Would you believe that I retired just over a year ago from playing ?.. :D Well, it didn't quite work out as I originally planned :rolleyes:. My thumb was under some Voodoo curse or something. It kept touching that PP icon on my iPad :confused:. Needless to say I'm glad it did. ;)

Most of us realize that PP isn't a gaming platform that focuses only on skill. Coin spent in the form GEMs is the most beneficial towards leaderboard success, etc., etc., but we already understand that.

So yeah, we can ask and hope for many things, but shouldn't expect more then what freemium offers us.

I would also LOVE having surviving crew return home, but for now I can only agree with the requests made from this post and supporting our brothers and sisters.

TiGeR

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    Sea Patriot likes this.
  5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

@Tiger Claw Youre the real MVP. Yes, I agree with you, even though we can’t have everything we’d like to see, I always adapt and overcome. That’s why, no matter how I make my base, I still get trampled on. You should take a look at my new design. Take care brother.

Tiger Claw likes this.
  6. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

If your current rank has anything to say about it then I would say it's perfect. I myself can't boast much about my own layout. It's mostly designed around ease of construction and quick sailing departures for the crew. LOL

Two thumbs up brother :)

TiGeR