1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Locating the priestess easily

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Unique Rebel, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel Powder Monkey

Just like pressing the legendary pirates icon to locate it, need something similar for priestess as she usually gets lost in the crowd and is so fragile. Always the first to fall but can make the difference between winning and losing. Would be a great help for higher pirate rank players who like the extra priestess on guild ship too ;)

Intimidator and Christy like this.
  2. Agreed @Unique Rebel i have to count when she is deployed because I can’t see her

Unique Rebel likes this.
  3. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel Powder Monkey

Thanks my dearest friend, the priestess is a game changer and so fragile. An updated location icon would be helpful to all high and low pirate hall players

4. acersharp1

acersharp1 Crew

She is usually dead, so hard to locate among the other bones lol

5. Christy

Christy Commodore

Great idea. I always deploy too early or after she’s died. The best part is when you are actually able to locate her and as soon as you go to push the button.....poof. Dead :(

6. Ian

Ian Commodore

Christy and Unique Rebel like this.
  7. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Doesn’t happen as often as I like, but It does make you feel like a superstar when you actually nail it. She is very fragile but has earned a seat in my tavern before battle. I also think it adds another element to an attack much like raiders did before ARRRs shot them to hell.:( Instead of just piling troops out and pushing buttons you have something else to do (look for) while waiting 3m or less.;) IT would be really nifty if you could locate her if she gets lost as @Unique Rebel suggested though!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018 at 11:17 AM
    Christy and Unique Rebel like this.