Emergency.. My guild been unsearchable

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Taz Devil, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Taz Devil

Taz Devil Powder Monkey

Ahoooy all Captains,
    My name is TazDevil, i am captain of "Indo Pirates X" guild. But i've been inactive for several weeks, i am here to find help for my Crew's problem. One crew have been leave guild unintentionally, and been trying many times to rejoin the guild, but the problem is my guild unsearchable in "Guilds Search" folder.
    Please all Elders and Captains find help for me.

Thank You,
    Taz Devil

2. TTFN

TTFN Crew

They have to join another guild and leave to rejoin yours. Just sayin

3. Skye

Skye Commodore

If you (the captain) haven't been online in a significant period of time, the guild is no longer searchable. If you can log into the game for even a minute it will be searchable again, and you could promote a QM to captain for the time being.

The only fairly-easy option if you're not able to log in is to get any member of the guild to get a position on one of the leaderboards, and then have the player that wants to join do so via the guild link off his leaderboard listing.

If you're both in a country with relatively low PR for rank 200, that is probably the easiest option. Otherwise, one of your members could streak up to 200th place on the streak board. Or, you could become facebook friends and use the "out of your friends" leaderboard - that's always an option, assuming you do not live in China where facebook is blocked. It does require both members to have facebook accounts and to friend each other, but it would work.

Either way, I advise you find a way to log in and promote a new captain while you're away.

Taz Devil likes this.
  4. Taz Devil

Taz Devil Powder Monkey

Errr...
    My guild still exist, more than a half members still active playing and rumble every days within my guild. The problem is why my guild "Indo Pirates X" not found in the search folder.

5. Taz Devil

Taz Devil Powder Monkey

Thank you Commodore Skye.
    Glad i am not live in China.
    Yours reply help me a lot, i will try to log in back.

6. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

As Skye has said, guilds with captains that have been inactive for a month or so are removed from the search criteria, to prioritise guilds with active captains.

7. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Seems shorter than that. Plank Jumpers captain has not been on for 20 days (as of now - can see this as can track through guild leaderboard as they are top 100). It has been unsearchable for at least a week.

8. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I think Lynsey just misspoke. I am pretty sure when captain does not log on, the guild becomes unsearchable after 14 days.

Skye likes this.
  9. Lynsey [Midoki]

It's quite possible, I do lose track sometimes - I can double check!

10. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Thanks. In any case, whether it is two weeks or a month would it not be sensible to have it based on QMs or Captains? A guild can continue to be active with an absent captain now QM exists with them being able to start rumbles etc.

11. Lynsey [Midoki]

This is a good point, I'll pass it on!