1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Bulldogs looking for a few good crew

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by K.K.Lassig, Apr 19, 2017 at 2:35 AM.

1. K.K.Lassig

K.K.Lassig Crew

Just like a lot of crew on the recruiting site, we have been around forever, have a great core, but our numbers are shrinking, we are down to one guild and we like it that way because we have made a lot of friends ( and a few enemy's) playing this wonderful game. We rumble on Friday noonish, and often join our other pals for their rumble. So come on by check us out. Farm all you want, play as you will. We got room for 25 pirates now so if you're into a merger awsome but my crew WILL NOT LEAVE THE BULLDOGS sad but true. Adults. Speak English. We really are a family. Sounds like everybody here right! I could praise straw hats, oh Canada, the walking dead too.check out their threds too. All just like us. So why join us? Because recruiting really sucks, give us a try what do you got to lose,you're reading this so you must be looking (Place fancy cool bulldog banner here)-if I knew how they do it it would be done

Cap'n Flyht and flyingdoucheman like this.
  2. Have you spoken to @flyingdoucheman nicely? I hear he's a dab hand at banners ;):D
    Thankyou for your kind words on our thread!

3. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Captain

Lol, I'm on it. It's all in his court now.

4. Dog Breath

Dog Breath First Mate

Nice photo K.K.Lassig, very handsome :D

Omar CeceƱa likes this.
  5. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Captain

Lol @K.K.Lassig has a brand new look on its way. o_O S o o n ?????

Cap'n Flyht likes this.
  6. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Captain

7. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

8. K.K.Lassig

K.K.Lassig Crew

So cool, now if I can just get 25 more crew lol

9. Good luck ;)
    Love the avatar, now you just need to sort the banner out!:D

10. K.K.Lassig

K.K.Lassig Crew

With friends like you all how can I fail

flyingdoucheman and Cap'n Flyht like this.